Tuesday, June 5, 2012

From Zero to Hero

WHITE DIAMOND EXE -LE ROY
 

Congratulations to Norazlie bin Abdul Ghani from Selangor, Malaysia, for achieving the rank of Hawaiian Blue Diamond Executive! Here is what he had to say on reaching this amazing milestone…
"I found out about MonaVie through the Internet. When I started in January 2011, I was having financial difficulty and did not own a car. I moved around conducting my business using the public transport. MonaVie has a very good system, marketing plan, and excellent products. I shared my products by giving my friends, neighbours, and acquaintances free samples of the juice.
"This is a business for everyone regardless of your education background. All we need to do is share the products with others, experience the good results, and focus on duplicating the system. I encourage new distributors to attend the activities, small meetings, gatherings, and product trainings. In the beginning, I considered the activities as social gatherings of friends and neighbours, where I shared the business opportunity with them. Now, I have 1,000 neighbours in my network and they each earn an extra income of RM500—RM2,000 per week!"
"Thanks to MonaVie, I am now able to provide a better life for my family. I have a stable income and I am determined to realise my dreams. Within a short time with MonaVie, I have travelled to the U.S. and Australia on company vacations. To all new distributors: start the business with the right attitude. Success is 99% hard work and 1% luck!"


Mohd Idham Bin Ismail
Monavie Exe Distributor
016-5851301
www.jusajaib.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment